Software description & Screenshots
DiskFerret is a disk space analysis and management tool. It analyzes the files within a drive, network share, or folder, and provides charts and detailed information to help you understand where and how disk space is being used. Drive Monitors continuously monitor local or remote drive free space and notifies you via email when you are low on space.
Key features of DiskFerret:
* Fast visual feedback of disk usage by size, type, date, attribute, or owner.
* Quickly identify where disk space is being used.
* Eliminate unwanted, unused, temporary, backup and obsolete files.
* View disk space by size, type, attribute, owner.
* Pre-configured and customizable filters to analyze by file type, name, date, and size. (includes regular expression support)
* Global exclude filters to eliminate specified folders and files, or files with specified attributes, from scans.
* Quickly remove space wasting junk files and protect your privacy with the Cleanup Wizard.
Short info, system requirements & functions
Type of software
Part of the DownloadMix
Operating system (OS)
32-bit Pentium or similar (400MHz or greater)
256MB RAM system memory (500MB or greater)
Functions & features
Find duplicate files.
Continuously monitor free space
Scheduled scans save you time
Email notification of low disk space conditions
Quickly identify the largest, smallest, oldest or newest files.
Identify file owners using the most space.
Print any data view.
Reduce cost of data management.
Hurry up – as few as possible costs
in our current DownloadMix