Sometimes users of one local area network face the followingblem: whether it is necessary to buy another scanner if you already have one in office or at home just for everyone to be able to scan documents without distracting colleagues from their important work?
The BlindScanner software will share and open access to a scanner on the local area network that is not directly connected to your computer, but installed on a computer located in the neighboring room, for example.
Now you can scan images using your favorite software, text and image editors, just select BlindScanner in the list of installed scanners, specify the necessary color, resolution and size of the image. The program will be useful not only in office where it will help you save several hundred dollars you could spend on a new scanner, but also at home for scanning from a notebook in a wireless home local area network.
BlindScanner works with any flatbed TWAIN scanner and also supports scanners with automatic feeders.
• 3 client operating modes: Standalone application - Scan to files, TWAIN driver - Scan to any TWAIN-enabled graphics software, Scan from the command line
• Select the desired scan area
• Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, multi-page TIFF and PDF formats
• Scan multi-page documents through the automatic feeder with just one click
• Use scanner in terminal sessions
• Use TWAIN or WIA scanner drivers
• Creation and use of preconfigured scan profiles
Short info, system requirements & functions
Type of software
Tools & Utilities
Part of the DownloadMix
Operating system (OS)
Functions & features
Hurry up – as few as possible costs
in our current DownloadMix